After School Program for Lakewood School District
Looking for something fun to do after school? Need something exciting to do on those school days off?
Join Camp Fire’s After School Program!
Camp Fire’s After School Program is for K-5th graders.
The After School Program is held at English Crossing Elementary every day after school: 3pm-6pm. If you go to Cougar Creek, you will take a bus over to join us. If you’re coming from Lakewood Elementary, we will meet you and walk you down.
Each day after school you will get a delicious, nutritious snack, play outside, tackle your homework or do some reading, and participate in various activities. Our caring staff lead activities that focus on learning to make healthy lifestyle choices, developing friendships, and working together.
When you don’t have school, you will get to come to Camp Fire’s Camp Killoqua! This includes half days, school days off, teacher in-service days, and spring break! At camp you will get to explore, go boating, play camp games, sit around camp fires, and sing camp songs. It’s a great taste of summer camp all wrapped into one fantastic day! All of these days at camp are included in your After School Program registration.
Sign up now
– We offer flexible payment plan options to meet your needs.
– We accept DSHS subsidies.
– Call 425-258-KIDS for more information.
After School Registration
To register, please complete these steps:
1. Complete and sign the registration form
2. Family Discount: The first child pays full fee; all other children to register receive a 5% discount
3. Military Discount: 10% discount for active, reserve, or national guard families.
4. Please read and sign the Parent Hand Book
A health history form, and a list of what to bring will be emailed to you at the time of registration.